- Develop a plan to pay for college, through, among other things:
- Tax-advantaged savings vehicles, such as 529 Savings Plans and Coverdell Education Savings Accounts;
- Applying for Financial Aid (Grants, Work-Study, and Loans)
- Applying for Scholarships
- Deferred Payment Plans; and
- Prepaid Tuition Plans (Where Available)
- Applying for College Loans (Federal PLUS Loans, Private Bank Loans)
- Advise on how to strategically position your income and asset accounts to effectively reduce the amount you are expected to pay toward college and, thereby, maximize your eligibility for financial aid.