- Interviewing Tips – Colleges want you to like them, even if they don’t accept you. This means that the interview is not a test. Read this for tips to shine at your college interview.
- Majoring in Civil Engineering – A major in civil engineering prepares students to design, build, and maintain facilities such as buildings for both public and private purposes. Lots of career paths are open to students studying civil engineering.
- Searching for Scholarships – Most scholarships are awarded directly by the college you attend, but there are also other sources of scholarship aid. Here’s a list of resources to get you started on your search for outside scholarships.
- The 5 Ps of Choosing Colleges – Just getting started on your college search? Deciding on your priorities is the first step. Consider the 5 Ps.
- Dealing with Deferrals – While disappointing, a deferral is actually a “maybe”; it’s up to you now to convince your chosen college that you really are an excellent candidate for admission.
Download the Full Newsletter: Click Here