- Why Study Abroad? – Students heading off to college should think seriously about study abroad options, and factor this into their long-term planning. For rising seniors finalizing their college lists, research study abroad programs at colleges that interest you.
- Majoring in Industrial-Organizational Psychology – This major combines the principles of psychology and motivation with the world of business.
- Managing College Finances – It’s not just tuition, room and board, books and fees. Budget for all of the additional expenses that are part of the college experience.
- The New SAT vs the ACT – What are the differences and how can you choose which test is right for you?
- Getting Off to a Great Start at College – College is different from high school – things to consider as you transition to the next phase of your life.
Download the full newsletter: June 2016 College Counseling Newsletter – Admission Essentials, LLC