- How Much Should You Disclose? – Whenever you consider disclosing personal information, think about how the information you provide will help admission officers understand your application. Let’s look at some examples of types of information you might disclose.
- Majoring in Kinesiology – For active people interested in a science career, a major in kinesiology may be a perfect fit. Kinesiology is the study of human movement, from the molecular workings of muscular control to the process of recovery from massive sports injuries.
- It’s Time for the FAFSA – The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is the primary form used by colleges to determine eligibility for need-based aid. Learn here how it is used in determining financial aid.
- Avoiding College Application Mistakes – When you are working on college applications, a few basic steps can make the process go more smoothly. Make sure you don’t fall prey to these common errors.
- Should You Apply Early Action? – Early Action applicants receive their admission decisions earlier in the year. There are many good reasons to apply Early Action but there are also restrictions you need to watch for, and reasons why Early Action may not be advisable.
Download the Full Newsletter: Click Here